Thursday, February 24, 2011

Effective toothache treatment

The treatment of toothache may cause you many problems, first you have to pay for a dentist and second, some people have a scary from this doctors and dental technologies. Don`t wary today we have a many effective anesthetics, who can kill the pain when doctor work in your tooth. There meny home remedies for toothache, but there is no effect on you if you have a big hole in your tooth. Only one can (except doctor)  can help you to get rid of pain in your tooth. The answer is in "Cold Water, Salt and Vinegar"
You must try this 3 methods, but we no give you any guarantees to works on you. I have the problem like this. Before 3 months, i have 8 carieses in my mouth and 3 teeths with only root. I have a 2 granuloma on them a looks like a gypsy in my mouth. I don`t want to go the doctor because i`m scared from it, but now i don`t scare an heal my teeth. Next week i will go again to make final infected tooth and make my smile white and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment